The Instant Pot does a great job in creating fall off the bone delicious ribs and keep your RV our home from heating up in this warm stretch of summer!
Here is an easy recipe for BBQ flavored baby back ribs.
1 rack baby back pork ribs, cut in 4 sections
4 tbsp dry rub of choice
1 1/2 cups beef broth
9 oz. BBQ sauce of choice
- Rinse pork ribs, pat dry and remove the white membrane on the back of the ribs or cut slashes into the membrane.
- Slice slab of ribs into 4 sections.
- Place Instant pot rack in the base of the stainless steel pot that lines the Instant pot.
- Pour broth into the stainless liner.
- Rub the pork rib sections with dry rub and place ribs upright with ribs vertical and meaty portion facing inward.
- Close Instant Pot lid and steam release valve.
- Cook on MANUAL HIGH Pressure. Set to 35 minutes.
- Let steam release naturally for 10 minutes then use the quick release method.
- Remove ribs sections using tongs and place the ribs on a cutting board or baking tray.
- Slather the ribs with BBQ sauce.
Note: To crisp and adhere BBQ sauce to the ribs, place the ribs on a hot grill for a few minutes on each side. As an alternate: broil or bake on high temperature (450 degrees F) for 4 minutes.