At [1:30] tomorrow afternoon, I take my first drive in our new previously owned Roadttrek RS-Adventurous, driving eight miles home from the dealer.
This afternoon, I cleared some low hanging limbs from a huge oak that hung over parts of the driveway and I worked on a Things-To-Buy list for the Roadtrek.
Here's what I have so far:
- A flashlight
- A battery powered lantern
- A whisk broom and dustpan
- A small handheld battery powered vacuum
- A waste basket
- A water pressure reducer (Watts brand)
- A level
- A block or hunk of wood to drive the wheels over to make up for uneven ground
- Disposable gloves (for the sewer hose)
- A big roll of duct tape
- A first aid kit
There are other things. We already ordered a bike rack, a coffee pot and a GPS unit. I'm still searching for a place that can sell me and install a backup camera. I need to figure out what tools I should have. And Jennifer wants airtight plastic bins of assorted sizes to organize and store the many things we'll leave in the unit. She already has the bedding and pillows. I plan to buy extra chargers for my iPhone and iPad that I can also leave in the rig.
What am I missing?