This recipe is a very light tasting dessert during this everything Pumpkin Season!
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
3 egg yolks
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- Preheat Convection oven to 320 degrees.
- In a Vitamix or blender add heavy cream, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice, blender on low for 1 minute to combine ingredients.
- With blender on low add egg yolks 1 at a time until thoroughly mixed.
- Keep blender on low, add dark brown sugar and blend for 20 seconds.
- Pour mixture into a 6″ x 6″ pan.
- Bake until custard is set.
- Refrigerate for 1 – 3 or more hours, then serve.
- Garnish with some whip cream.