Do we stay or do we go?

We had plans to RV down to the Emerald Coast of Florida and hang out all month at our condo on Okaloosa Island, using it as a base for RV trips and exploring.

But then, on the day we had planned to be there, a hurricane named Nate decided to pay a visit to the Gulf Coast. The decision was do we go, or do we wait it out a few days far out of the affected area as friends and family advised?

We decided to go, prompting us to wonder if we were making a stupid mistake.

This video recounts our trip down and what it was like once we arrived and the storm hit. Disclosure: No RVs were harmed in the making of this video!