There are so many ways to use a Roadtrek.
This week, I added a new one: It became a moving van. That's my son, Scott, and grandson, Matthew, in the photo above, loading our Roadtrek CS Adventurous XL with a giant flat screen TV. What you don't see is that two other televisions that are already inside as I brought the Roadtrek to help them in a recent move down in Georgia.
Besides RVing, I use our Roadtrek CS Adventurous XL as our second vehicle. When we are at home, it's my personal transportation. I run errands with it just like I would with a car. When Jennifer wants me to take her shopping, I often take the Roadtrek. I'll sit in the paring lot with it, watching a football game or catching up with my email.
There's a refrigerator, a bathroom, a microwave to make a bag of popcorn if I get hungry. And, of course, I'm comfortable. If she's taking a lot of time, no problem, I take a nap.
- Tailgating before football game
- A portable dressing room at weddings and funerals
- A guest room in the driveway
- A mobile production van for my video and photographic projects
- My own man cave
- A warming room in the winter when cross country skiing or snow shoeing
- A deer blind when photographing nature
- A comfortable bedroom for rest area naps while traveling
- Emergency power when a storm knocks out electricity to the neighborhood
- Extra refrigerator space for keeping things cold during family gatherings or parties
- A place for the grandkids to hang out watching DVDs between baseball and soccer games
- Our own private en suite bedroom i the driveway when visiting relatives
Okay, those are the first 12 things that came to mind about how we use our Roadtrek, other than for RVing. How about you? What other uses do you have for yours?
Share in comments below.